My Favorite Books

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What an excursion

Well, Dawn and Jeff left on for their Alaska cruise on Sunday but we got a phone call that (after plane delays) her new Dell laptop was stolen! Geezzzzz Poor kid..this has ruined the beginning of her trip. You can read more about her excursion on their blog here.

UPDATE!! Dawn emailed me that she had a message they 'may' have found her laptop. Stay tuned..let's hope!!!!

I'm off for 'root' dyeing today....no, not fabric...my roots! Then to therapy dog visit this afternoon. We're meeting up with a lady who raises Wippets who are registered therapy dogs. She hasn't visited our local Hospice center so we're meeting to introduce her to the facility. Here's just a picture from the web on what a Wippet looks like. I'll have to take my camera and see if she minds if I take a picture of her dog today.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Praying they get their laptop found! Beautiful dog.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!